Agreements & Payments
As our motto is ‘Trust is everything‘, sometimes it is necessary to settle our agreements and conditions in a written agreement. We can agree an order also oral. When we agree something oral and you do want to adjust or cancel * (see below: “Cancel an photography order“), it is necessary to send an e-mail. Oral adjustments and oral cancelling aren’t valid. The previous, regarding adjustments and cancel, is also applicable for an written agreement. In case of an oral agreement, I will always inform you about these terms: Agreements and Payments and Copyright & Usage. A link to this page is also mentioned on my invoice and price-offer.
Campings & Recreation companies
All offers for photographing and or filming campings and or recreation companies are based on day-parts (on the same day), as mentioned in the offer, or otherwise written agreed. You would like have more photos or a longer promotional film, off course that’s possible, the extra time is optional.
Our camping- and recreation foto & film packages:
– Package ‘Photo’ is based on ½ day.
– Package ‘Film’ is based on 1/1 day.
– Package ‘Photo & Film’ is based on 1½ day.
Cancel an photography order *
– Photography orders for real-estate cancelled within 24 hours, will be charged with 20% of the invoice-amount.
– Photography orders, like for a wedding, event, festival, company, campings, etc. (read: all others). will be charged as follows:
A: Till 180 days before the 1st agreed working day: 10% of the invoice-amount.
B: Between 180 and 90 days before the 1st agreed working day: 15% of the invoice-amount.
C: Between 90 and 60 days before the 1st agreed working day: 25% of the invoice-amount.
D: Between 60 and 30 days before the 1st agreed working day: 50% of the invoice-amount.
E: Within 30 days before the 1st agreed working day: 75% of the invoice-amount.
All prices are exclusive of VAT, payment terms are 14 days after the invoice date, or otherwise written agreed.
All media (photos and film) on this site © Dennis Vermeulen – All Rights Reserved
By entering this site you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. All photographs & films and text appearing in the Dennisvermeulen.com site(s) are the exclusive property of Dennis Vermeulen (except where stated otherwise) and are protected under international copyright treaties. They are made available for your personal viewing enjoyment only. No images and or videos are within the Public Domain. The photographs and films may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission of Dennis Vermeulen and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. Permission is explicitly denied for any republication of text or photographs and films in this site without the prior express written consent of the author, Dennis Vermeulen. This includes publishing in print and on the internet for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Usage of photos or film
A couple of rules are applicable, these as per below.
In the below ‘Photos‘ and ‘Film‘ is “media” and ‘You‘, my client & ‘Me & I‘ is me as person Dennis Vermeulen & as websites: Dennisvermeulen.com & Dennisvermeulen.nl
The media delivered, directly to you, as my client:
– Copyright on the media is and always will be at me;
– The media is only for you and for your one-time usage;
– You can not sell the media to 3rd parties;
– The media can not be used by 3rd parties, without prior written permission of me;
– I can use the media, which I made for you as client, for commercial//promotional purposes of me / DennisVermeulen.com;
– Proof of your publication, printing work, brochures, newspaper, magazine etc. to be send to me in *.PDF format.
– Photography for Real Estate Agents, please be informed that besides the above, also the below is applicable for your media:
* 3rd parties also includes the buyers of the photographed property, when they want to use the media, please do forward them to me.
Any photos or films from this site or delivered directly to clients & 3rd parties must be credited properly in the media, such as:
– Digital Media;
– Printed Media;
– Social Media.
Proper credit: “Photo by: Dennis Vermeulen | www.dennisvermeulen.com”
Free of charge media: photo(s) or video(s)
Sometimes I make media available, free-of-charge, for your website or social media. When you have received a photo, or photos free-of-charge, respect the below:
– Do not remove my “© www.dennisvermeulen.com” copyright from the photo or video;
– Do not add your logo and or name;
– Do not add a filter(s) etc, use the photo or video as it is;
– Always a proper credit: “Photo by: Dennis Vermeulen | www.dennisvermeulen.com” or “Video by: Dennis Vermeulen | www.dennisvermeulen.com”;
– I can always withdraw the free-of-charge-media usage of the photos or video files by abuse or not following the usage rules.
If any of the above terms are violated, I will friendly ask you to adjust. If this does not happen within 7 days, I will see this as abuse of my photo(s) or video(s) and I will be forced to send you an invoice. The minimum amount per photo or video file will be at least Euro 250,00.
* Please be informed that the above rules of abusing of media, are also applicable on all my photo or video media files.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.